PML Study Rooms: Make a Reservation
- Use the blue 'Reserve a Space' button below
- Pick the room(s) and time(s)
- Sign in with your university username/password
- Verify your booking details and provide your WWU ID number
- At time of reservation: Check-in at Library Information Desk with your WWU ID card
- Receive a Room Token and/or key
- Attach Room Token to corresponding study room door
- Return Room Token after study session
Thanks for using PML's study rooms!
Hours of Operation
The study rooms at Peterson Memorial Library (PML) may be reserved (booked) by current students, staff, and faculty using a current/valid WWU login. When it is time for your booking, please check in at the Library Information Desk with your WWU ID Card.
Bookable Study Spaces in PML:
- Collaboration Conference Room, a technology-friendly space, includes a video camera and a table with audiovisual connectivity, allowing students to connect their own devices to large wall-mounted screens (adapters are available for checkout).
- Denali Conference Room, a large glass room split into an East and West side, contains two large tables and whiteboard walls.
- Eagle Cap Conference Room is the largest of the group study rooms and contains soft seating options. A key is required to enter the room.
- Sawtooth Study Room, a small room for groups of 2-3, this room includes a DVD player for viewing class materials (headphones are available for checkout).
Other free study spaces may be found around the library. Quiet small group spaces include the Mount Hood Study Room (Green Level/Main), the Mount Rainier Study Room (Red Level/Mezzanine), and the Livingston Room (Red Level/Mezzanine). Those looking for silent study areas may use the Reference Room, the North Cascades Study Area (Green Level Stacks), or various study nooks and carrels located throughout the library stacks.
Note: We treat study room reservations like holds, they're personal. This means that if you make a reservation--even if it's for a group of people--we won't check the room out to anyone else until the reservation expires. So, if you can't make it to the library to check out the room, we encourage you to cancel your reservation so that someone else in your group can check it out!
If you have comments about the booking system or ideas that would make it more user-friendly, please send our Public Services Department your feedback!
Call our Library Information Desk:
Need a Faculty Librarian?