Peterson Memorial Library Study Rooms: Make a Reservation
- Use the Blue 'Book a Room!' Link Below
- Pick Your Room(s) and Time(s)
- Provide Your Name/WWU Email Address/WWU ID Number
- Check Email for LibCal Message (email@example.com)
- Confirm Reservations via Email Within 30 Minutes
- Check-In at Library Information Desk with WWU ID Card Matching Reservation
- Get a Room Token
- Attach Room Token to Study Room Door
- Return Room Token after Study Session
- Thanks For Using PML's Study Rooms!
Hours of Operation
The study rooms at Peterson Memorial Library (PML) may be reserved (booked) by current students, staff, and faculty using a valid WWU email address. When it is time for your booking, please check in at the Library Information Desk with your WWU ID Card.
Bookable Study Spaces in PML:
- Collaboration Conference Room, a technology-friendly space, includes a video camera and a table with audiovisual connectivity, allowing students to connect their own devices to large wall-mounted screens (adapters are available for checkout).
- Eagle Cap Conference Room is the largest of the group study rooms and contains soft seating options. A key is required to enter the room.
- Denali Conference Room, a large glass room split into an East and West side, contains two large tables and whiteboard walls.
Other free study spaces may be found around the library. Quiet small group spaces include the Mount Hood Study Room (Green Level/Main), the Mount Rainier Study Room (Red Level/Mezzanine), and the Livingston Room (Red Level/Mezzanine). Those looking for silent study areas may use the Reference Room, the Green Level West Stacks area, or various study nooks and carrels located throughout the library stacks.
Note: We treat study room reservations like holds, they're personal. This means that if you make a reservation--even if it's for a group of people--we won't check out the room to anyone else until the reservation expires. So, if you can't make it to the library to check out the room, we encourage you to cancel your reservation so that someone else in your group can check it out!
This booking system is currently in beta, which means you may see changes from day to day. If you have comments about the system or ideas that would make it more user-friendly, please send our Public Services Department your feedback!
Call our Library Information Desk:
Need a Faculty Librarian?